Circle Y 1526 14 1/2 Wide, Kelly Kaminski Flex 2 Barrel Saddle
In stock (can be backordered)
1524 Kelly Kaminski Fait Kelly Kaminski barrel saddles are designed to keep you in a balanced position. Each one is built with these key features 3 1/2″ horn size and style allows you to lock your elbow into your hip around the barrels for consistent turns, and the groundseat and 5″ cantle design provide a secure, dished seat. Flex2® tree is lightweight, comfortable for the horse, and provides freedom of movement. Riders love these saddles because of the perfect, deep seat it provides.
Flex2® saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2® tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2® tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted. Give yourself and your horse the lightweight comfort and freedom of movement to maximize performance!
Correct saddle fit for your performance horse is paramount. Use these general guidelines to hep you decide which tree fit will work best for your horse. We recommend a Regular tree size for a horse with a defined wither, a Wide for a horse with a round, or mutton wither, and Extra Wide for a horse with a round wither and of foundation type built. View our saddle fitting guide for even more info. Ships regular ground at no additional charge!
• Flex2® tree for horse’s freedom of movement
• Neo-Shock™ skirt absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to horse’s back for comfort
• Roughout seat jockeys, fenders, and suede seat provide grip for a more secure seat
• Pre-set fenders to reduce joint fatigue
• Lightweight to ease saddling and less weight for your horse to carry, only about 25 Lbs!
• Impact Foam™ seat for comfort and absorbs shock
• Biothane stirrup leathers for longevity and strength