Circle Y #1309-15 1/2″ Wide Fit Fischer Treeless Daisy Barrel Saddle
In stock (can be backordered)
**Interest is accrued during the promotional periods, but all interest is waived if the purchase balance is paid in full within 12 month. Minimum of $750 cart total.
Designed with barrel racer Tammy Fischer – 5-time NFR qualifier barrel racer, Calgary Stampede, and Rodeo Houston Champion. The treeless design keeps the rider in close contact and allows the horse unrestricted movement. Fleece lined neoprene skirts are flexible, molding to your horse’s shape and bending with your horse in the turns. For the rider that likes a deep seat, the upright swell and cantle keep you secure and positioned. Forward hung stirrup leathers keep your feet from getting behind you and provide the rider great flexibility in the stirrups. Aluminum rubber grip stirrups. “The close contact of my saddle lets the horse and rider connect in a way that traditional saddles can’t ” – Tammy Fischer
- 1308 features a 2 1/2″ Neck / 1309 features a 3″ Neck-the only difference between the two models so you can choose what horn height suits your riding preference
Saddle Fit: MEDIUM-fits most horses with a defined wither, WIDE fits most horses with a broad, or mutton, wither and foundation type conformation
• The treeless design with wood swell and cantle, but no solid bars, provides unrestricted movement for the horse, especially important during the turns-the saddle is able to move and flex with the horse
• Ultimate close contact between horse and rider-because there are no bars, the rider is able to feel the horse and better communicate through clear cues
• Leg cut swells provide a place to set your legs, and because there is no rigid tree, the rider can squeeze with your thighs, staying centered and balanced
• Fenders are forward hung to keep your feet in front, but are also free swinging to allow a wide range of motion for the legs when needed
• Neoprene skirts absorb shock and distribute the rider’s weight
• The 5″ cantle and tall swells provide a secure seat. Available with rider’s preference of short or medium horn
• Lightweight design
• Great for the horse that is hard to fit or has conformation issues, the treeless saddle will conform to each horse. Regular fit in general fits horses with a defined wither. Wide fit is generally recommended for horses that are broad or mutton withered
Call 715-472-8199 for current specials Ships FREE from Yoakum TX.